Monday, 11 February 2013

Birds in every weather.

So for many parts of the UK the snow is back, some love it, others do not. I liked the snow up until the point it turned to ice, and now I dread it. But for the fact I have been at home ill (sadly) I took my time to take a few pictures of some of the birds flying and (sitting?) by. Also whilst pondering at my Nan's house last weekend I went outside wither herself and one of my younger cousins, and pulled my camera out to take a few snap shots of the birds. I understand the pictures are not the best. But practice makes perfect right?

Birds in the garden -
Looking over the edge.

On the bird bath.

Having a run.

High up.
 Birds in the snow -
Settling in the snow.

More birds coming every minute.

Flying away.

Going to crash?

No comments:

Post a Comment