I will keep my blog updated as much as I can and in about 2 weeks time I should have a Cosford Airshow 2014 review up!... keep watching.
Friday, 30 May 2014
Change To My Blog
Ok so hello everyone, if you like to check on my blog regularly you may notice that I have deleted some of my previous posts. That is because my blog is no longer going to contain loads of random personal things - my blog name with remain the same...but will however contain a lot more photography. Throughout the summer when I leave school, I hope to go to a range of events where I can take photos.. these may be aviation, public events or simply nature. I would like to get a website up and running when I feel I have plenty of photos, its only at this period I only have aviation images haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment