So on the 20th March 2015 - the UK was due to have a partial solar eclipse with upto 85% of the sun being covered within in area I live, the weather, being lovely all day I thought I would try and snap a few pictures, whilst managing to take a lot of photos, very few I felt were worthy of placing into this post.
I am getting back into the jist of photography again after winter and plan to take two trips to RAF Cosford over the next two weeks, with my birthday on the 7th April, I plan on investing in a new camera, I currently use the Fujifilm Finepix S4500, but plan to purchase my first DSLR camera and have my heart set on the Nikon D3200, each trip I will take photos with each camera and hopefully bring a new post comparing the quality and talk about which camera I think is my favourite.
Here are the photos I snapped, enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment